Photo Credit – Punch Newspapers
Most business start-ups and firms in Nigeria have the problem of securing loans in other to boost their business. Getting loan is discouraging process for business owners in Nigeria today, as such; many businesses have closed down as there are little or no access capital to finance their business. In this article, I will enumerate about five loan firms that business owners can take loan to run their businesses. The loan given can go for a period of one year to offer the business owner a payback flexibility. All the that is required is for the business owner is to have a running business, no collateral is required, more so, the business owner does not need to hold an account with some of the loan givers.
These firms include:
- Quickcheck: You can access the site via quickcheck.ng. Quickcheck is a modern lending platform for individuals and small businesses. It uses mobile technology to enable individuals and small businesses gain access to financial credit. You can access the loan by following the various steps:
- Download the quickcheck App: Using your Android smartphone, download the quickcheck loan app from the google playstore.
- Login: Login using your Facebook account and enter you loan amount.
- Submit Your Application: After submission, loans are conveniently sent to your account in less than 24 hours.
- Receiving Larger Loans: Repaying your loans on time helps you build your credit score to unlock larger loans.
The head office is located at,
23 Agodogba Avenue,
Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.
- C24: You can visit the site at c24.com.ng. This is a financial institution which provides loans for consumers in need of quick financial solutions. The company is focused on delivering services that can be accessed online, from any internet-enabled device anywhere within Lagos. Various factors make this firm preferable for these type of loans, they include:
- Easy Application: All paperwork and long days of checks and lengthy verification are being taken care of by the firm. They have made it quick, simple and very convenient for people to apply for a loan without collateral with little interest on the loan.
- Fast Funding: This ensures that people can access loans at any time of the day ensuring that applications gets processed on time.
- Flexible Repayment: Through this channel the company ensures that payback methods are easier for individual securing the loan.
- Online Co-operative Scheme:
(AJO or ESUSU)
You contribute N9, 000 once for four people then expect N510, 000 free loans within 2 to 3 months without any condition. No interest, no repayment plan. Contact 08034814464 for form and details.
- AB Microfinance Bank: Charged with providing loans without seeking for collateral, designed for SME’s and entrepreneurs. You can visit their website at – http://www.ab-mfbnigeria.com. Ikeja (Head Office) 9, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos Tel: 01-4482155-8
Other Branches of AB Microfinance Bank:
OSHODI 101 Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, by Oshodi Oke Bus Stop Opposite Mecure Healthcare Limited, Oshodi, Lagos Tel: 07098119475-8.
IYANA-IPAJA 319 Ipaja Road, Opposite Government College, Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos Tel: 07098124105-8
SURULERE 29B Itire Road, Surulere, Lagos Tel: 07098120791-4
KETU 56 Ikosi Road, Ketu, Lagos Tel: 07098731737-40.
APAPA 74 Mobil Road, Ajegunle, Apapa. Tel: 07098731733-6.
If you are a business owner, all you need do is walk into the bank and tell them you need a loan, someone will attend to you and give you their requirements. Remember that good packaging and presentation of yourself matters a lot if you want to get loan from these organizations, contact them as soon as possible as the sky will be your starting point.
- Loans and Jobs Nig Ltd: This is another firm that helps business firms secure loans without providing collateral. You can visit their head office at:
- ladunjoye Street,
Ikotun, Last B/Stop, Lagos.